Saturday, August 1, 2009

.......And It Goes On!

We love baseball! Have I mentioned that before? Or maybe you guessed about every other entry that is tatooed with baseball. Regular season is over but don't you frett, because there is more! Yipee!!! Kaden was fortuanate to make the All-Stars team. This kind of baseball is really fun, because this is the best of the league. Most of the boys on the team, played with Kaden on the traveling team, along with a couple other new boys. Our first couple of games were really not played well, and boy were we worried. But we went into the Madison Invitational Tournament with high hopes. The first three game the boys were able to pull off without a hitch. WHEW! Then Saturday morning, the tournament started. The first game the boys play really well. Next came a team from Helena, Montana, and boy was it tough! But the boys pulled through. This put us in the championship game. Now you have to understand something-last year at the Bear Lake Tournament was the only games that I didn't have a camera-and we won. So, I, being an extremely supperstious person, believe that it is the curse of the camera. So thus, I have hardly any pictures of the boys during the games. So to make a long story short, we won the championship game at a nail biting 21-1. I went home less stressed and the boys went home happy!

No comments: