April 8, 2012
A teenager is in the house! Remind me again how I got this old?
Kaden requested Banana Cream Pie instead of cake.
I can't remember what Ben gave to Kaden, but this picture is priceless. Not only just because it's so cute, but also rare.
| Some how Lizzie got a hold of something chocolate, and she was NOT about to give it up. She must really be my daughter. |
April 19, 2012
Ben hits the big 5. For quite a while he kept asking if he was going to kindergarten. We had told him that in order for him to go he had to be 5. My mistake.
For his birthday party he wanted a football game. So we invited his very best bud Lance and his family over for a little flag football.
Lizzie flirted with her future betrothed, Dane
and SURPRISE another football cake. At least I'm finally figuring them out.
1 comment:
视讯 , 视讯 , 视讯 , 视讯 , 视讯 , 视讯 , 视讯 , 视讯 , 视讯 , 视讯
Post a Comment