Sunday, October 10, 2010

M.I.A.

I've been M.I.A. You'll have to cut me a little slack.  I have so much to post, so much to write about. There's fairs, and first days of school, and football games, and puppies, and so much more.  But for right now this will have to do.  I'm sicker than a dog, and it not going to go away for at least another 10 weeks. Yup! Number 5 is going to make his debut in mid-May. I know this is a little premature, but I don't want the few people that read this blog to think that I'm giving up. So I'll do what I can but for right now this is it.  I'm taking bets by the way.  My brother tells me that I have a 3.5% chance of having another boy, but according to the pregnancy test, I'm betting on a boy. 

12 comments:

Phil and KaraDawn said...

Congrats Jen and Brandon! That is such exciting news. Good luck with your 9 month flu--that is not fun.

tonyandalli said...

I was wondering when you were gonna spill the beans... I have been waiting for it to be okay to talk about! I have to say, I was suprised today at church when Stan asked me how you were feeling. Apparently, everyone knows but I wasn't sure you wanted everyone to know and so should I pretend that I don't know? It's confusing... Just like my comment.
P.S. Wish you were here. I want to take Halloween pics of my kids in their costumes. It's funner when you do it. Plus, my camera just doesn't make me feel excited about it.

*~McGarys~* said...

Congrats! Either way Boy or Girl you'll love it all the same!

Anonymous said...

How exciting! Congrats guys! I guess we can cut you some slack:) Can't wait to hear what the next little Jenks will be!

Paige said...

YAY...so exciting, CONGRATS! I loved catching up on your blog today...so many fun things you guys have been up to! well if it is another boy the good thing is that you make adorable ones!!!! so sorry you're sick, I know all too well what that is like I'm sooooo sorry. hang in there, good luck!!

Young family said...

Congratulations! I am excited for you! New babies are such a blessing. Good luck with the sick stage. Oh, I hope those boys get a little sister to protect.
Anytime you make the trip down to Utah, you are always welcome to stop in here. We would love to see you!

allyson said...

I was wondering when you were going to take the plunge again...now I know. I'm praying you get a little girl with lots of personality, just like the rest of us!

Berrybritt said...

Awesome! Congratulations. I too can't wait to hear more. I wish you the best and hope that you feel good soon!

vvjenks said...

Would you rather have 5 girls?? There must be a need for missionaries in the future??!!

Hope you feel better soon--eat, eat, eat!

Anonymous said...

Hey,Jen, Congrats! How exciting! I'm going to be crossing my fingers for a beautiful baby girl, but hey if it isn't a girl you have some gorgious little boys too. We miss your family and think of you often. We recently bought a house and I wanted to get you our new address. 119 S. Idaho St., Kennewick, WA 99336. Yes, you read correctly, we live on Idaho Street. My kids said that sealed the deal. We would love your family to come to Tri-cities and hook up.

Congrats again,
Krissy Gutierrez

Jody said...

Congrats Jen! Kevin just told me the news. So sorry to hear you're sick - it's all just a little too fresh in my memory and I feel horrible for you. Hope you get feeling better soon! Miss you guys!

Kara said...

What a blessing! I am so excited for your family! I hope the sickness passes quickly!!