August 18, 2010
Sawyer loves fishing, maybe I've mentioned it a time or two dozen. Kaden not so much. So when Justin offered to take Brandon and the boys, Sawyer was thrilled. Once again, Kaden not so much. But Brandon got them both up before the crack of dawn and hauled them the the dame that is just a mere 15 minutes from our house to do a little Steelhead fishing. I was thinking, "Great! I can sleep in!" About 7:30 a.m. Detton walked into my room wanting to know where brothers were. When I told him, he had a total meltdown, and low and behold, Detton, Ben and I were on the water by 8.
This was before I got there, and I don't even know what kind of fish it is. But Sawyer looks happy!
Ben and Papa, Detton and Brandon, just a chillin'
2 comments:
love the smirks on my dad and Brandon.
Such a great mom to take them out.
They all look pretty happy to me!
Post a Comment