Check back soon for three months worth of catching up, it should hopefully prove to be at least a little entertaining. But for right now you get a post on hand-me-downs. Hand-me-downs aren't all that exciting, and most of my little boys' clothes have seen at least 4-6 other boys wearing them, depending on what it is. Well, I really couldn't justify buying new clothes for another boy, seeing as this is the last and final baby to be added to the Jenks clan, but they are looking really kind of ratty. SOOOOO, we decided to have a girl this time around and just buy completely all new stuff. Yup, mid-May we will finally add a girl to our family. Disclaimer: I am going to apologize ahead of time for the spoiled little princess that she is bound to be. It probably can't be helped.
12 comments:
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! I am so excited for you and all those boys... what a lucky little girl she will be!
YEEEEAH!!! I have been waiting and waiting! What exciting news. I am so happy for all of you! Congrats.
Ashley told me the other day and I was first very excited for you guys and then my next thought was she is going to be one spoiled little girl...that being said it is well deserved I think!!:) After raising 4 boys you are allowed to do what you want:) So happy for you guys.
That is so great! If you are ever this way stop and look at my baby girl clothes your welcome to them. And they will be the right size for her since LaiLauna was Born in May:) Let me know!
A girl - a little princess - sounds great. She will make the
11th princess to the V & V Jenks grandkids clan. The girls are closing in on the boys - 14.
Happy girl clothes shopping!!
You KNOW I've got your hook up...
As long as you don't mind Gymboree.
Jen~ I don't seem to see you much since we live on opposite ends of the slope but I just heard thru the grapevine last week that you were expecting and I was so hoping for a little princess! So thrilled for you guys:)Can't wait for her arrival! Hope to see you around soon and prayers for a safe, sick free pregnancy :) Krista Smith
Congratulations! So much fun. I am sure you will be buying lots and lots of pink! Will you know what to do with her? Baseball or dance? I think she will want to do both.
Jen, that is so exciting...Congratulations!!! We are so happy for you, little girls are so fun! Spoil her rotten, it is a blast!! Hope to catch up with you guys soon, let us know when you'll be in town!
Awesome! She is going to be one protected little girl at school:)
Wooo Hooo! Congrats Jen! So happy for your cute family!
So excited for you Jen! What do the boys think about a girl? She is going to be one tough little princess.
How are you feeling? We need to catch up!
Post a Comment