Monday, September 22, 2008

Boys' Pictures


Kaden, 9 "Strike a Pose"

Detton, 3

Sawyer, 7 "Too Cool"


Benson, 1 So CUTE, ( and mischievous)
We were in Morgan this past weekend and I had a few hours to go take some pictures of the boys. Brandon bought be a good digital camera (my first) for Christmas and I've had a lot of fun with it, now I just have to figure it out. But it takes create pictures just needs a better user.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute Jen!!! Your boys are just so handsome. That's so funny that you live in Hibbard NOT Rexburg. Just like I lived in Mtn. Green NOT Morgan and now i live in Daniel NOT Heber. We are so funny. You need to play with your camera more! I am totally crazy with mine, i take pics constantly. YOu will be totally addicted soon and take pics of everything.

vvjenks said...

Jen & Brandon

Aren't you thrilled with your four boys?? We love looking at each one and then we try to decide who each resembles--Kaden (his daddy, only a little taller at that age), Sawyer-a little more Rees looking (that is good), Detton reminds us of Brandon as a little boy, and Ben looks like a cross-a little Jenks, a little Rees and a hint of Jocelyn. Handsome group!!
Love - Grandma & Grandpa J