skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Learning As We Go!
I'm desperatley trying to overcome my computer illiteracy, (and spelling handicap) and venture into this unknow world of blogging. As I look at it, I don't scrapbook, I have approxiamately 1000 pictures (between 2 digital cameras and 9 undeveloped rolls of film) yet to be printed, and I am a horrible journal writer, maybe I can use this blog as a record of what we have done. The picture below was Kaden and Sawyers first day of 4th and 2nd grade.
Detton and Ben think that they are going too.The fact that I had them all dressed before the bus came, and had time to take pictures is nothing short of a miracle. Detton will start preschool up at BYU-I during the winter semester, but he thought that he was ready to go now. Yes, Benson still looks like a girl, but I am yet to get some good pictures taken of him, so the curls stay for now. My dad bugs me to cut them everytime I see him, so now I am afraid to let Ben alone with him, lest the curls are cut. The boys are so busy with football that I am ready for the season to be
done. Kaden is in Grid Kids, and plays all over. He started at QB in a little scrimmage and just about had a breakdown, so he went to tight end and back to QB, on defense he play multiple spots, can't keep up during the game. Kaden is #43 above, (in honor of Brandon's Madison Lionz days). Sawyer plays flag football which is a good foundation, out there on the field he's about 6 inches taller than the next kid and just looks like huge, that's him running down the field. There is also a picture of Kaden batting during one of
the many All-stars tournaments that we traveled to. Both are thoroughly enjoying it, but I could use a baby sitter for the hours of football games we sit through!! Detton and Ben are usually pretty good, but sometimes enough is enough. We had just barely finished Kaden's baseball season when football started, so I'm sure that they just think that their life is watching the brothers.
3 comments:
Wow! So glad you've joined the blogging world. It's great to see what the kids have been up to (although I assumed it was sports, sports, sports).
Ally
hi! Welcome to the blog universe, it's a crazy place :) it sounds like u are crazy busy! Your boys are growing do fast and are just the handsomest things. I am a crazy blogger so I will be checking yours all the time. I love checking carrie's and now yours! Thanks for the heads up. I hope all is well and love ya!
Heh Jenks family
We are glad to see pictures of our grandkids! We sure love each one of you. Now we need a picture of Mom & Dad.
Enjoy your life!
Love to all - Mom & Dad Jenks
Post a Comment