Wednesday, April 1, 2009

You'd Think I'd Learn

Sooo, I am a notorious "do it myselfer" You'd think that there are somethings that I would just leave alone. Ice maker has been broken for months. Our new home teacher is an appliance repair man-so he helped us out with a free evaluation. Diagnosis- broken. I didn't accept it. Took the ice maker apart, fixed it, broke two other pieces in the process. But the real thing that I just need to leave alone is my hair. My mom gave me a gift certificate to get my hair done- I guess it was really bad- but anyway, the roots were a good 2 inches. Thought I would just do an all over color to get it back to regular old boring. Done this before by the way. But for some reason this time, my hair came out a lovely shade of maroon. Sent Alli to the store to buy a different hair dye (could NOT leave my house!). So now it is a lovely shade of some brownish reddish mess. So the next time you don't recognize me, I really didn't do this on purpose. Besides it's just hair, right?
P.S. would post a picture, but way to hideous!

6 comments:

The Wageman Clan said...

Jen, you crack me up!! I can't wait to see the final outcome. :) I have never dared dye my hair, so at least you're more daring than I am!

*~McGarys~* said...

lol the best place for hair dye is Sallys, did you go there? lol You could just post a photo of the back or a paint sploch.

Kara said...

You would still be beautiful in any color! Isn't that what girls do--mess with their hair!

allyson said...

You really need to post a picture (for posterity of course). You have beautiful hair so I'm sure it looks just fine.

Arscott Adventures said...

You are so beautiful that you would still look great if you were bald!!But don't do that! We love you and miss you. Aunt Lee

Berrybritt said...

Jen, Willy came home and told me that your hair was dark and that it looked good. First of all I could not believe he noticed that you changed your hair. If mine was on fire I am not sure he would notice the change. So after I got after him about noticing, he said he heard you talking about it. My point is... we think it looks great. Your a cute blonde and a cute burnett! Be glad you can pull of any look! See you this weekend and hope it's not too cold.