Yes, I am bragging. I have never been talented in the fine arts, Alli got it all. So when the PTO called and asked me to decorated Sawyer's teacher's door. I started sweating bullets. Not creative. Not artistic. Terrible with decorating anything. Kaden came home and thought the monkey was a cow. Revamped it a little. So even as horrible as it looks, I am proud of how it could have turned out.

4 comments:
Jen, that is SUPER cute! I don't know why you say you're not talented cause that door looks like its done by a pretty talented person! Great job!
I am so impressed! I could not have done that in a million years. I just updated myself on your blog. It looks like baseball is going strong. Hope all is well!
WOW!!! I think that is just darling. You did a great job on it.
Good job Jen! It looks great!
Post a Comment