Sunday, May 3, 2009

Why do I do it?

There is something clinically wrong with me. If I was a fairy, I would be a Tinker Fairy (only for you that have girls and have watched all of the fairy videos, my nieces educated me on this). But why do when things break, do I have to take them apart and try and fix them. The heat went out on the Suburban- does anyone know how to fix it before I try and take that apart too?

This is our TV if you can't decipher from the mess of parts. It is 11 years old, so it has paid it's dues.

2 comments:

allyson said...

Jenn you are DIY through and through. The difference is you're smart enough to figure it out. Most of us, aren't. My advise on the heater, leave it to the professionals. Isn't it warming up there anyway?

Shannon said...

When did you get a suburban?