Sunday, May 3, 2009

Homeruns and Chuck-A-Rama

Baseball season is under full swing. On the average, between games and practices, we spend 5-6 nights a week doing baseball. Well, when the season first started Kaden had this great idea that he wanted to go to Chuck-A-Rama if he hit a home run. Since this is not my most favorite place in the world to eat, I thought a safe bet would be if he hit 4 home runs we would go eat there. Well......so far he's hit 4....... I upped the home runs to 10- at the pace he was going, I would be fat and broke.

Kaden's first home run with his travel team. Back on April 18,2009. Kaden's city league team. He hit 3 home runs that game, on the second his coach was yelling at him to stop at 3rd, luckily he made it in before the throw- he was elated- and then I had to yell at him for not listening to his coach- guaranteed Brandon would have done the same thing if he could have been there.Kaden and one of his really good friends Hayden, he has lots of good friends on this team. They kind of have a thing going. Hayden pitches and Kaden catches for two innings, then they switch for another two innings, and then if we make it to 5th inning, they switch again.

No comments: