Sunday, June 7, 2009

For Brandon

Sorry to those few who actually read all of this. For all of those who don't know our latest and greatest- Brandon is now working in Washington selling trusses, trying to keep all the businesses afloat. So these post are here trying to keep Brandon part of the boys' busy lives.
I have to share a few funny quotes from the world of Detton:
We were at a ball game and Detton really wanted Sawyer to pitch to him. But Sawyer was in one of his mood and just wouldn't, so I left the boys to go sit on the bleachers, a few minutes later Detton joined me.
Conversation:
Detton: Mom, Sawyer won't pitch to me.
Me: Detton, I'm sorry, I just can't make him do it.
Detton: Yes, you can. Just count to 3!
Me (laughing): Sorry, Det, that just doesn't work anymore.
Detton: Well, count to 10 then!


Last week I was helping my mom plant some bushes. Detton was trying to be the helper and push Ben and Kinsey in the swings. However, he was just pushing Kinsey and Ben was having a fit.
Me: Detton, how about you push both of the little kids.
Detton: MOM, I only have two hands!


My Mom bought Detton some new shoes.
Detton: Grandma, they're just perfect! They're just what I needed!

5 comments:

Arscott Adventures said...

I loved all of your posts. It is fun to get caught up. Good luck to brandon. Would love a nice visit to really get caught up. Maybe someday when we both stop to slow down!!! Sure do love you. Aunt Lee

The Wageman Clan said...

I loved all your posts too! When are we going to get together again? Next week is open if you want. Let me know!

Shannon said...

I've been thinking about you doing it all alone. It looks like you're surviving somehow. You're a great mom.

Kara said...

Detton is the cutest sweetest boy! Love what kids come up with!

Jenks Family said...

We are going private send me your address at garrettandjilayne@hotmail.com