Sunday, June 7, 2009

Gymnastic Recital

Sawyer's been doing gymnastics for a couple years now. Finally got a back handspring down. His teacher is great and super patient. He's in a class with about 10 little boys. So after school is out there is always a recital. Kaden took lessons way back, when she first started and the recitals were about 30 minutes. Perfect! For some reason I had this time in my head, even though her gym has grown considerably and the recitals get longer and longer every year, I guess I just mentally block them out. Any way- this baby was two hours long. Detton and Ben were not impressed. Mom bailed on me half-way through, right after Sawyer's number.
Sawyer's opening front flip.
He was really getting into it. Brandon would be so proud.
Val always hands out little trophies to a few of the kids. Sawyer got a dedication award. He could have cared less what the award was, he got a trophy and that was all that of mattered.
Little brothers were so proud. Kaden was playing baseball in Utah, but he was proud of little bro too.

No comments: