Friday, June 4, 2010

Preschool Party

May 27, 2010
For an end of year party for the preschool, Mrs. Becky always has a really fun water party, with blow up slides and everything.  Well, lately the weather has been really crummy, I guessed it followed us from Rexburg, so she opted for a hotel swimming pool.  The kids thought it was great, and the water wasn't too cold.  It was a little crazy as there were 12 kids and only 4 adults, you could see one of us at almost any minute counting to 12 to make sure we still had them all.  The kids had a great time, and it was probably a lot easier in the end.

Detton didn't ever bother with the pool, he went straight for the hot tub, definitely Brandon's son.
Then for a super special treat Mrs. Becky brought Happy Meals, I don't know how the kids could have been any happier.
I promised Mrs. Becky that I wouldn't get a picture of her in her swimsuit, but I did get Mrs. Katie (Sorry)

3 comments:

vvjenks said...

The energy of a pre-school teacher is amazing. Detton looks ready for the Kindergarten scene now.

Becky Noftle said...

Good girl Jen, we are still friends!! That night in my dreams I was counting 12 kids!

Young family said...

Wow! What a fun preschool party!!
It looks like you guys are doing great! I hope you are enjoying summer!