Ben is really coming into his own over the past couple months. He is the ultimate copy cat, even if it could kill him. The other day at church he was trying to stick crayons in his ears, he went to nursery with blue and orange ears. Then I caught him with the pencil up his nose, he really is the funnest kid ever, just a little busy.
Reminder - Spring 2018
8 years ago
4 comments:
This is classic! I can't believe how old he looks! I'm glad you caught this for a picture. :)
I can't believe that's your baby! He's joined the ranks of Jackson & leighton with sticking things places they don't belong.
He kind of reminds me of an African when they put rings in their noses. He is pretty tricky for a little guy and a cute little guy at that! Love you Benson
cute
Post a Comment