Christmas morning brought all of the
excitement and expectations that four little boys could muster. For years I have sworn that we would NOT have video games, but somehow Santa still snuck them in. I promise
neither Brandon or I bought them, HUM there must be a Santa Clause. Some how Santa also fit a huge train table in his sack. I should have had a camera set up to tape the first reactions,
Detton came running in our room like he was on fire, wanting us to come see what Santa brought. Sawyer received a geode mining kit and a microscope, FUN! To say the least I don't know where to put all the toys, next year I think we will go on a trip instead.
5 comments:
Isn't Christmas the best?? I think even Jesus looks in on all this special time and is grateful for such wonderful families!
We are!
Miss you all, but we are glad to see Christmas was good!
It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas!! It's taken me forever to catch up on everything. How about you? Anyway, it looks like you have done a ton of fun things over the holidays.
SO fun, it is so fun to be able to keep up with friends through blogs, I love it. Thanks for sharing your memories with us. We passed by Morgan today and thought of you guys, call us next time you're in town. Happy Holidays!
hey Jen...your boys look happy as can be, but I swear it's even funner being the parent! glad to see Santa made it to you.....sorry to read about Brandons health, I can't even imagine how hard it must be....our thoughts are with you guys!
Hope you guys had a Merry Christmas. Glad Santa had a few surprises! Tell your family hi.
Post a Comment