I know that I'm not very good at keeping everyone up on Brandon's health, sorry, but here is the latest. Yesterday, he went to kind of a scientific witch doctor. They have a machine that was supposedly developed by NASA that can read the frequencies that the organs and elements that are in the body give off. It was kind of interesting, I told Brandon not to tell the doctor what is symptoms are, but just see what he had to say. After getting the readings, the doctor asked if he had headaches, really really bad headaches. According to the machine, Brandon does not have any lithium, at all, in his body which may lead to the inability for his body to absorb it. Manic depressives are subscribed massive
doses of lithium, don't worry he's not manic depressed. Lithium has also been linked to ADD, Grave's Disease, depression, gout, arthritis and others. It all depends on who you get the info from.
Holistic doctors link lithium to a lot more
problems than does western medicine, we'll see. His
adrenal glands are working at about 50% or less and his
gallbladder is barely functioning. He also has
strep/staff infections through most of his joints, and the beginning of arthritis. All according to this machine. The problem lies in finding a doctor that is willing to test him for these things. So if there is anyone out there that knows anything about Lithium
deficiencies, let us know.
9 comments:
Poor Brandon---I hope he can get things resolved soon. We are thinking of him!
Yikes! I hope you can find a doctor out there that can help. Sometimes that's the most difficult part of the process. I hope Brandon starts feeling better. Anyway, I know I said I was going to call, but we've been sick for the last 2 weeks. Hopefully we're all on the mend and I will try to give you a call next week.
Isn't lithium what batteries are made of?? Maybe Brandon could just lick the top of batteries--I know they are expensive batteries.
What are the prospects for finding a doctor that knows about dispensing lithium carbonate?
Hey Jen and Brandon... Thanks for the Christmas card.. you and your boys are so cute. Sorry to hear that Brandon isn't feeling well. We wish you well.. I am so glad to find that you have a blog, and now we can stay up on the news of each other a little better.
Heather..
We were so glad to get your Christmas card and see that you are bloggers. I have loved reading about your family and hope that you can figure out how to help Brandon.
I just found your blog, it was so nice to see brandon a few weeks ago when he was up here. we hope you find something out soon for brandons health
Oh man...hope you are able to find something to help. Thinking about you guys! Thanks for the christmas card. :)
Hey Jen, thanks for the Christmas card, your family is so cute. It's been forever since we've seen you guys, we're sorry Brandon isn't feeling well. I'm glad you have a blog, now we can keep in touch a little better.
Becky
Jen & Brandon,
We haven't talked in years. Sorry to hear things are not going well as far as health. You have a very cute family. What handsome boys! Thanks for giving us your blog so we can keep up with what you are doing. Take care of yourself.
Steffeny Wood
Post a Comment