May 6, 2010
Detton has the greatest time at preschool, everyday he asks if it is a school day. He starts kindergarten next fall, and is so ready to go, I'm the one having issues. What on earth am I going to do with Ben ALL DAY LONG!!! But in the meantime we are enjoying our time together. While Mrs. Becky was at chemo, Mrs. Katie took the whole preschool on a fieldtrip to her farm. The kids thoroughly enjoyed getting on the bus for the quick ride.
4 comments:
Hi there, you officially have a new stalker :) What a fun preschool trip! If you need a break next year you can always bring him to my house. Shelli
O.K. I love those pictures, the preschoolers don't waste anytime missing Mrs. Becky do they!!!
I love that Ben is picking his nose in the group picture, CLASSIC! I never would've noticed it but I clicked on it to enlarge it to see who all was in preschool:)
Oh the memories--Who knew the farm could be so interesting?
Post a Comment