I've decided that sometimes Mother's Day is just another excuse for men to eat well. However, besides cooking and cleaning a massive meal, my boys did give me some of the sweetest gifts. Kaden gave me an adorable poem book all about moms; it's a good thing that I did athletics in high school, otherwise, I don't know what Kaden would write about. Sawyer made me a beautiful card and painted tile, and I couldn't forget the Oreo dirt cup flower, that he so sacrificingly volunteered to eat. Detton's preschool teacher helped him with the picture and frame. As Detton was painting his frame, his teacher commented on his selection of colors, "Ya, everything in my mom's house is red and black." Who would have thought that he was that observant, he had to throw a little blue in there just to liven things up. Ben made a card in nursery that was so cute, and then I said something that ticked him off, and he tore it into little pieces.
Reminder - Spring 2018
8 years ago
1 comment:
I love my tile spoon rest, Sierra patiently reminds me to use it every time I plunk a dirty spoon down on the counter after stirring something. Too bad you ticked Ben off, the card would have been nice, hope you learned your lesson Jen!
Post a Comment