Did I ever mention how unlucky I am? Yup, super unlucky. We did make it home safe and sound, so I call that blessed. We had to stay an extra day, because..... yup, Daisy delivered 8 puppies the night before we were supposed to leave. It wasn't enough that we had to bring her, but to take home all those dogs is just insane. Ben and I both had colds, and I didn't sleep for the previous two nights. I thought I could beat it by taking a daytime cold medicine, but nope. I had to pull over somewhere between Twin Falls and Mountain Home because I was seeing triple, I was so loopy I have no idea where I was. We were on the charge to get back home so that the boys could go with Brandon to the father and sons outing. Ya, did I mention I was driving by myself? Insane, I know it. The boys did reasonably good, the puppies did good. So Brandon thought they looked like Holstein cows. My little niece peeked her head out the door, put both of her hands to her cheeks, and declared, "Oh, look! Dalmatians!"
Thanks Alli for the picture!

3 comments:
Loving all the posts. You've been busy.
That is true dedication when you bring your pregnant dog along on your vacation. You always have great stories to tell!
Hey Jen! I was wondering if you would be up for taking some family photos for us? You due such an AMAZING job with Ali's that I thought that I would ask you. If your Interested you can just call me and we can talk about prices if you want:) 845-2171
Thanks Trisha
Looks like an action-packed vacation!
I love the picture of Brandon with his hat on...he looks so thrilled to be there.
I still haven't heard from Brent and Krissy either. Kevin saw on Facebook that they had their baby like a month ago. I'm going to call her when I find two seconds that aren't utter chaos. I have to admit, 5 is kicking my butt so far.
Post a Comment