Brandon was able to join us for a few days and on the one day that we could go do something, it was the Grand 'ol Morgan County Fair. I don't know if it counts as much, but I always remember going when I was a kid. Kaden doesn't enjoy it much as he swells up like a pig if he gets close to animals or the hay, but the rest of the kids liked it.
Josy entered a photo contest and won!
I don't tell many people, but Brandon raised pigs and really wants our boys to do it as well. Um, NO! He was just teaching the kids what make a Grand Champion pig.
Ben is getting braver, I mean he is actually touching the donkey.
And the fair wouldn't be complete without going to the Rodeo. Somehow the kids talked Grandma into buying cowboy hats. Sawyer picked out just about the worst one he could find.
I think I may have hurt his feelings when I told him his hat was ugly, but he did go back and pick out a different hat. Much better, as far as cowboy hats go.
Sharing the traditional cotton candy. As if they didn't get enough at Lagoon.
My Grandma- she flew in from Florida to see us.
To keep the kids entertained, about half way through they did a bunny run. I think it could be considered "cruel and unusual"
Look at those bunnies, they didn't stand a chance. Sawyer almost got one, but I am so ever glad that he didn't.
No comments:
Post a Comment