I know that we haven't even had Thanksgiving yet, but Christmas is my absolute favorite time of year!! My Christmas lights are up, more out of
necessity than Brandon being so willing and anxious to put them up. My Christmas cards are almost addressed, if I haven't sent one to you it is because I don't have your address, so leave it in the comments and I'll get one out to you!!! So you will have to bear with me and my
Christmas music for the next few months, no
guarantee I'll change it after Christmas either. Nobody can do Christmas music like Bing Crosby, no offense to John Denver and the
Muppets, so there are
a lot of the songs on the playlist sang by him. Some of my earliest Christmas memories, are getting out my mom's records, yes I am that old, and my favorite was one with a picture of Bing Crosby's head mounted on a wreath. With all the Christmas' I have had, that is the thing I remember. So now I hope to instill that excitement in my boys.
Kaden is a little unsure of Santa, friends are getting to him, but you should have heard Sawyer defend Santa to his dying breathe. When Sawyer has asked for something for Christmas and I tell him no, he says he'll just ask Santa. Now he isn't even telling me what he is asking Santa for fear that I'll tell Santa not to get it, stress!!
Detton is just now starting to get the idea, when we were putting up the lights he was
ecstatic because now Christmas is here and Santa can come. I finally finished Ben's stocking, so now Christmas can come and I won't have the guilt that I love the others more than Ben, because he didn't have a stocking. Hope all of you have a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving!!!
3 comments:
Hey Jen!
I was just checking out everyone's blogs, and saw that you had one! It's been so fun to read what you've been up to. You have the cutest little family! It looks like you're doing awesome. I just had to say hello!
Em Warner Wyatt
Love your Christmas spirit. Traditions are for sharing. Thanks for your post.
I love Christmas too! I remember that same Bing Crosby album but my parents had it on a cassette tape! I love your Christmas music. Hope you have a great Thanksgiving!!!
Post a Comment