Doing a family picture by yourself is not for the untrained, like myself. First of all sometimes is just is not worth the money you save to trade off for the fact that your kids think that you are a total idiot. Second, you can't see what your kids are doing. So our first attempt I thought went great until I looked at the pictures and Sawyer was pulling a funny face, no way to edit it out without just cutting off his head. So after Brandon got done bawling out Sawyer (Brandon hates family pictures, and this was the third time we had tried to do them), we did a second take. And would you believe it that after all that we had just got done telling Sawyer, Kaden was flashing the peace sign, pretty sure that Brandon was going to dump him in the river, and pretty sure his hand is getting cut off in the edits. Here they are, hope you get a good laugh.
Reminder - Spring 2018
8 years ago
9 comments:
Those are great pictures. I definitely would keep the peace sign that is awesome.
I think that you should keep the peace sign too. It will be a funny memory...but then again, Kaden will probably show it off to all his buddies and feel cool so he'll try it again next year.
I think they turned out good - the peace sign keeps them real. Brandon deserves some credit for actually going for it all three tries. Kevin is dragging his feet for one try, and I can guarantee that if they don't turn out, there will be no retakes.
Also, I loved Kaden's victory dance at the costume parade. I saw him walking in the hall again later and he started back up right where he left off. :)
I think they are great! Good job Jen. your family is just beautiful!
We love the pictures, signs & all!! We get to keep up with how everyone grows while we are away.
Keep smiling!!
Mom & Dad (Grandma & Grandpa)
You have some really handsome boys Jen! YOu guys all look so cute in that picture. Travis will laugh at this story.
Your family picture story totally cracks me up! Carey is the same way. We just tried to get pictures of the kids in their costumes and I thought he was going to have a meltdown. Anyway, cute fam!
Hey guys! I was so excited to see a link with your name on it on Travis and Meredith's blog! How are you? From the looks of your blog it looks like all is well. I can't believe how big your kids are. So fun to see what you've been up to. Take care!
~Angie :)
Your boys are so cute and are growing so fast... I have been sitting here for the last half hour looking at all of your blog links of friends from High school. So fun to see faces I havn't seen in a long time.
It will be fun to keep better in touch with you thru our blogs.
Heather
Post a Comment