Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Finally did it!!!

We finally got our pictures done and taken care of!! Notice Kaden is missing a hand, but I'm hoping it just looks like it is tucked behind. Now I'm just a nervous wreck waiting for the prints to be done, not sure that they will turn out as good as they did on the computer screen, but oh well, live and learn.

6 comments:

vvjenks said...

What a professional looking picture -- I mean pictures. You are the cutest family!!!

I love the expressions which tell much about each little face!

Love to all

allyson said...

Amazing pictures! You're a beautiful family. I can't believe how much Kaden looks like Brandon.

Great job!

The Wageman Clan said...

I think your pictures turned out so good! I laughed about your hunting pictures and story. My husband got skunked! He'll be so jealous!

The Mollotte Family said...

Look at Benson's sweet little face. It's hard to believe he's capable of the naughty things I hear about. :) No, the pictures were adorable and yeah, Kaden looks more and more like Brandon all the time. You're turning into a professional Jen!

Jody said...

How did you edit out the peace sign? We're going to get our pics done in the next couple of days and I'm sure I'll need advice on some heavy duty editing.

Kara said...

Your boys are SO handsome! Good job on the editing!! I am impressed! Can I hire you?