Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tagged

I've never been tagged before and I'm not sure what to do, but here it goes. I guess I am supposed to tell 6 things that are wierd about me, hope I don't scare anyone away.
1) It really bugs me to leave the house with the beds unmade, if for one reason or another my bed didn't get made, I have to pull all the sheets and covers up and get them organized before I can crawl into bed at night.
2) Hate dirty sinks.
3) My house is usually pretty clean, but ironically my car could feed and clothe a third world country with all the junk that is on the floor.
4) I was an accounting major, but I haven't balanced the check book in 8 years.
5) I hate to floss my teeth, and lie about it to the dentist (yah, like he can't tell).
6) Very rarely is my house a disaster, I blame it on Brandon. For the first two years that we lived in our house, we were always trying to sell it. Anyone could drop by at random times and want to walk through it so I was a paranoid freak and kept it clean ALL the time, now it's just habit, even though I tell Brandon that I have lightened up a bit.

4 comments:

Mist said...

Jen- that is so fun, some of those things I had no idea about you! Other things like the clean house-that is sooo true I have never been over when your house wasn't SPOTLESS! I didn't know you were an accounting major and go you for not balancing your checkbook! Your are such a sweetheart and reading this makes my like you even more!

Mist said...

I meant ME sorry!

Ashley and Dave said...

you lie about it to the dentist? haha. are you trying to avoid the guilt trip? I curse you with four cavaties between your teeth like I had on my last visit because I didnt floss. :) Yes, I am nice.

And yes, you are a clean freak.

Unknown said...

I'm with Ashley -- you are a clean freak. :) I loved the dentist part, sometimes I fudge the truth with the pediatrician when she asks me about Launa's behavior. Last time that backfired when she saw a major tantrum and said "let's talk about discipline." Oops. But I don't floss either and so far, it's worked out okay. I didn't even know that people still balanced their check books?