Thursday, January 8, 2009

Christmas is Over

Christmas is over, little bit sad and a little bit glad. I took the ornaments off the tree last week, have your ever heard Michael McClain's "The Forgotten Carols", there is a song that is called "I Cry The Day I Take The Tree Down", and this time around I almost did shed a tear (for those of you who know me really well, I don't cry, the last time I cried hard was at "The Titanic" eleven years ago). I don't know if it was relief that 2008 was over and in hopes that 2009 will be much better, or if it is the spirit and joy that Christmas brings to everyone. So to get on with things, I need to change the music, so I need comments, need new songs and suggestions. I went throught some of my CD's to load on Kaden's MP3, and the best I had was "Best of EFY 1996" man am I getting old. So time to get on with some new artist and new music, let me know!!

4 comments:

vvjenks said...

No suggestions for music - but a wish for a great 2009!

Mist said...

Jen-I can't believe that Christmas is over either!I was sad too! It flew by! The older I get the faster time passes! It sure looks like you had a great holiday season! Your boys are so cute! I am not good keeping up with music either.EFY you can't go wrong:) Good Job! Poor Ashlyn is listening to Beach Boys, Bangles, Debbie Gibson, Faith Hill so OLD and so SAD! I am just glad she is easy going and seems to like most of it O.K. She did get a Camp Rock CD from Santa that is pretty good (DISNEY) and High School Musical Music- They sound kind of girlie but I think they are pretty good for boys and girls. Fun Dance music. But I am really out of the music loop so I am going to be checking your blog to see if anyone has any great suggestions for you that I can ue too. :)
P.s.Jody took the family ones and I took the individuals of the kids! Jody really did a great job!She was so patient with us.By the way are you excited for your class. I wish I could take it. Maybe another time! You will have to share some pointers with us! If you do need some practice subjects call us anytime!:)

The Wageman Clan said...

Jen, I am so bad at music choices. We are total country bumkins so whenever we get a CD it's country. Brad Paisley, Josh Turner, Carrie Underwood....that's us. However, just FYI, amazon.com has an "album" on sale everyday that you can download to ipods or MP3's. I got the "Enchanted" soundtrack for $1.99. Pretty cheesy, but Allie likes it. Sorry I can't help more.

Kara said...

Ok, Jen, you asked to here goes:

Say it again--Natasha Bedingfied
Say it again--Marie Digby
I'm Yours--Jason Mraz
New Soul--Yael Naim
Taking Chances--Celine Dion
One and Only--Teitur
She moves in her own way--The Kooks

Music is so individual, but maybe you can find something from this list. Let me know if you want more!:)