Today was Detton's first day of preschool. He was sooo excited to go, he started asking when we could leave as soon as he woke up. We got there and he walked right up to his teacher and walked in- didn't even look back. So grown up. Kind of miss my buddy, and who is going to entertain Ben???????? 
So Happy to See Me!! Yaaaa!!!
5 comments:
How fun! I cant wait until Kins can go...we should get Ben and Kins in the same class (if we are still here) they would LOVE that!
Wow! He does look so grown up. I'm sure he is the entertainer amongst his peers. :)
Jen-I can't believe how big your kids are getting, it seems like just yesterday I was holding Kaden in my arms at Aggie Village. How time flies. We need to get together, it has been forever, your kids are so cute. Tell Brandon hi, hope he's feeling better.
Cute pictures...good job capturing such fun ones! I was laughing about your music post.....only because I feel the exact same way, for the most part I don't feel to "out of it" but in the music department I am such a geezer. That is the one thing since motherhood kicked in that I just cannot keep up with, I never thought I'd be such a music nerd....but I totally feel like one. Dang it! cute cute boys!!
Oh Detton-you look so excited to leave home for the first time--even if it was to pre-school. What a cute smile!
Miss all of you Jenks grandkids!
Post a Comment