Everyone, I am really not bragging, I just found some pictures that I thought Mom and Dad would like to see, and since this is my only way of scrapbooking, I would like something better that all my pictures that are in a box, a very nice box that Alli put together for me for Christmas, but still a box. These are some photos of our very crazy, but FUN 2008 summer.
When we went to Washington this past summer to help with cherries, Kam and Christine bought us tickets to see the Mariners, thanks you guys. It was a dream come true for the boys. They were seeing thier heros, Ichiro and Jojima. We had to go the UW to see a headache specialist, and decided to make a day of it. Brandon's sister, Ashley was a trooper and drove with us to babysit while we went to the doctor. Then we went down to Pike's Place and walked around and showed the boys some of our old stomping grounds. It was a great day!!


This video was taken at Mollotte's pool. Detton had to shake it every time he got out.
We sat through A LOT of baseball tournaments this summer, the Bear Lake tournament was especially hot and long. I think we played at least 2-3 games a day. It was a lot of fun!! We just pulled our camper down and stayed in the Montpelier campground. I finally got a little sun(which is definitely all gone now) and Detton is still asking when we can go camping again.
The boys playing around in Bear Lake.
Eating lunch in the camper

Our camper was parked by a very little stream, Sawyer was very persistant and after about an hour he came running in with his very first wild caught fish. He was so proud, and Dad was a little proud too.
Luckily for us, we didn't do so well in the first two days of pool play. We got in the second bracket, and ended up winning 1st in that bracket. It really made the boys' day.

Kaden up to bat on his spring league team.

3 comments:
The in-laws say "Thank You". We loved looking at the Safeco Field pictures--makes us miss Washington. I'm sure you are excited for summer again--winters are long in Rexburg!
Sawyer-you look so happy in the stream!
Hey if you are ever this direction again and need a babysitter give me a call! :) loved all the pics. Looks like you guys have lots of fun.
Hey Jen I love looking at your blog and being able to see what you guys are up to. Your little guys are getting so big. Thanks for commenting on my blog, it's fun to share family memories with friends and fun to see who is interested. We'd love to get together when you guys are around. We'll let you know when we bless the baby, if you guys are around it would be fun to have you come.
Post a Comment