jokes on me too! We are so sick of the snow, our kids have been patiently waiting for all the snow to melt so we can put up the trampoline. just when it all melts, here comes 3 more inches! We've all had enough, except of course for Aaron, he is loving the new powder to snowmobile on. Hope you are all doing well, we miss you guys!
That how I felt till just a few minutes ago when I looked out side to see the snow half gone and the ice gone and the wonderful warm sun out side. How are your weeks with Brandon gone?
2 comments:
jokes on me too! We are so sick of the snow, our kids have been patiently waiting for all the snow to melt so we can put up the trampoline. just when it all melts, here comes 3 more inches! We've all had enough, except of course for Aaron, he is loving the new powder to snowmobile on. Hope you are all doing well, we miss you guys!
That how I felt till just a few minutes ago when I looked out side to see the snow half gone and the ice gone and the wonderful warm sun out side. How are your weeks with Brandon gone?
Post a Comment