Sunday, March 8, 2009

Watch Out Harlem Globe Trotters!!

I wish I had this on video, because you would laugh your head off. We stopped by a friend's house last night and ended up staying to watch part of the BYU basketball game. We were down in their basement, and they have a little 6 foot hoop that the boys were playing on. Some how Sawyer talked Detton into lying on the ground in a ball, and he was jumping over him and dunking. Detton just did what ever he was told, thrilled to be involved, and not even realizing what happens when Sawyer messes up and squishes him like a bug.

2 comments:

vvjenks said...

I like the creativity and the willingness of Detton to be his brother's keeper!!

Can hardly wait to see them!

Jody said...

This was the funniest thing I've seen in a long time!
P.S. Twilight is out of the theatre here, but I think it might still be in IF. We should try to go!!