Monday, September 14, 2009

Goodbye Bobcats

The season ended all too soon. Kaden played his final game as a Madison Bobcat on September 3. They played well as a team and pulled off a great victory. We are grateful for the coaches that put so much time into our team. We are grateful for our friends that we have made along the way, for the memories, and the kindness that has been given to us over the years. If we could have just left after the game, things would have been fine. However, the coach had to say all these nice things about Kaden and how they were going to miss him. Kaden started crying, his friends started crying, thier moms started crying, and then of course I had to cry. I hate crying. I never cry.

Going in for the Kill One last "High Five" Kaden and Brandon

Kaden's Support Team
Go Bobcats!

No comments: