Sunday, September 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Sawyer!

Just days after Detton's Birthday was Sawyer's, and boy was it a production! Out of the 16 invites, we had 12 boys. And boy, oh boy! Kaden was involved in a baseball tournament and it was a crazy day. Sawyer wanted to do a sports party like Kaden, so the best possible place was Hibbared Elementary, and I am so glad it was not in my house. We did all the things that Sawyer wanted. We played kickball, and soccer, and hockey, and baseball, and more kickball, and a doughnut eating contest. Sawyer really wanted night games, but when it doesn't even get dark until 10 o'clock it made it tough. By the time 10:30 rolled around, I was ready to take everyone home.
The Whole Crew-Joseph Sanns, Simeon Rydalch, Peyton Adams, Jace Leatham, Sawyer, Parker Ballard, Jake Palmer, Gage, Mark Williams, Bridger Stoddard, Carson Hastings, and Cameron Gutteriez
I was so greatful to have Brandon there to help. He drove all the way from Washington, his truck broke down, and he got delayed by construction. I had to start the games without him, and tell you what, the boys didn't have nearly as much fun with me running the show.

Happy Birthday

The CakeWe want a pitcher Detton pouting-Surprise!
Eating is just what boys do best
The Doughnut GameBen cheating Batter Up My back-up Alli's kids really loved the face painting at Detton's birthday, unfortunately Lauren was thier canvas and had her face painted black
Brandon calling the plays


No comments: