Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Boogers

February 4, 2010
Boogers has to be one of the most disgusting thing to write about-right after poop and vomit. We have pulled quite a few things out of Ben's nose- pencil erasers, berries off a wreath, popcorn kernels, etc. I think he just thinks that there is no way that it will fit up there but it does. The other day I caught him tearing up bits of wet wipes and shoving them up his tiny little nostrils. After looking up there we had to do a little extraction work, it was successful. This morning he was sitting on my lap as I was working at the computer. He then turned to me and on his finger was the largest booger I had ever seen... He had been absolutely horrible last night stuffy nose, couldn't breath, I even had gotten out the baby snot sucker to see if I could extract anything. Turns out he shoved a piece of wipe up there farther than I could see. DISGUSTING!

2 comments:

the Jenks said...

Okay, and then you invite us to dinner. Great. No really, we're so excited to have you guys here and get to know your boys. You really are a great addition to the Royal slope! How did we ever get along without you?

The Wageman Clan said...

Gross! It sounds like things are going well. I've been out of the blogging world for a while, but it looks like you remain busy. I'll keep checking your blog for updates!