Sunday, January 31, 2010

Dettonisms

January 31, 2010
Love him to death. He keep us laughing everyday. Today while I was getting ready to conduct primary, his teacher came up to me and just had to tell me about his latest and greatest.
She said last week they were sitting in class, he was real quiet and thoughtful.
"Teacher, how old do you think Heavenly Father is?"
Sister Hurt: "Well, I'm not sure, I'm guessing he's pretty old. How old do you think he is?"
Detton: "I'm not sure, but I bet he's not as old as you!"
I hope she has tough feelings.
Today I came out of my room and couldn't find the two little ones. Found them in Sawyer and Ben's closet hidding behind the clothes with markers. "SSSHHH, be quiet, I hear her coming!"
Pulled them out with marker all over their shirts. Detton had a perfect smiley face in his shirt, he directly blamed Ben. I am so sure.

1 comment:

allyson said...

He's a little boy after my own heart.