It happened. It finally happened. I turn 31 and I start noticing things. I used to think that my hands and arms were, what I thought, slender. Now I see the hands of my grandma. Skinny, bony, veiny (is that a word?), kind of waxy looking. The underarms are starting to sag and sway. The wrinkle between the eyes that I swore I would never have because I would never give my kids the "angry eyes" look, has reared is ugly hump. And then I found this... my first grey hair!!!!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!! I called Brandon in near tears, and he laughed! I showed it to him when he got home- he said it's not so much grey as it is white. Just call me Barbara Bush. The bottle of dye is sitting on my counter. I know, conceited.
Reminder - Spring 2018
8 years ago
7 comments:
Well if it makes you feel better I have a gray hair that I have to pull once in a while and I am only 22. How's that for sad! And I am sure your still look as wonderful as always:)
I am glad you said something about Barbara Bush, because I thought you were ripping on my mom again, like back in High School. (Ann and Barbara) Please tell me you remember that joke!!
For the rocord, I didn't really laugh, it is just a little bit difficult to be worried about gray hair when your hair is disappearing.
When your title was Barbara, I thought it was going to be about burping or something like that.
I was thinking on Shannon's level.
Look how thick that one gray hair is! You have beautiful hair and I'm sure can spare losing a single gray one every now and then.
That must be a thick gray hair--almost looks like fishing line. Since I know a little about gray hair, you are fortunate that you can pull the one and only!! I just pay Melissa to cover all mine--a little expensive to be vain!
You are too cute! If I pulled out all my greys, I would be bald...Miss Clairol and me are "bff's" :O)
Post a Comment