Sunday mornings are usually a rush out the door at the last minute, kind of glad that I don't have girls and tights and hair to do. Sawyer is the one that is ususally holding us up. He takes forever to get ready, he'll lay on the couch and then mosey on over for breakfast, then he'll go into his room and lay in front of the heater, it just takes him forever. UNLESS, I am riding him like a race horse. So the usual fight was ensuing this morning, and I finally got him into the bathroom to brush his teeth and comb his hair. I go in to comb his hair, because honestly, they don't care what they look like and if I leave hair combing up to them, it doesn't get done. So...while I am combing his hair, he just decides he's going to watch instead of brush his teeth. Of course, I've had it and start yelling at him to hurry up.
Sawyer :"Mom, why do you go from so nice, to so mad, so quick?"
Me: "I don't know Sawyer, why do you go from doing what your supposed to do, to not, so quick?"
Sawyer: "Touch'e"
??????
Who knew that Tom and Jerry could actually teach your kids something.
1 comment:
Don't you love those moments when it all comes right back at you.
Post a Comment