Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Soccer Saturday

March 6, 2010
'Tis the season for soccer. Fortunately, it was a great day with beautiful weather. And the team play well together, considering that they are all obnoxious little boys. They won 9-0. Sawyer didn't score once and thought that he was a total failure, never mind that he had a good deal of the assists on those goals, assists don't count in a little boys mind.
The Team

Throwing rocks is really what Det and Ben came to do.

4 comments:

vvjenks said...

Soccer--so fun for little boys. Sawyer needs to remember that it takes a lot of teamwork to get the ball to the goal!! He must be the hard working one.

Are there more games??

*~McGarys~* said...

How fun! I can;t wait till the boys get to play sports.

Kara said...

You guys are right at home with the sports! We are still waiting for the snow to melt here! Glad someone is enjoying nice weather!

the Jenks said...

Hey Jen, Thanks for the soccer pics. I need to get a schedule from you because we want to come watch.
I have a friend who does awesome photography. I thought you might like to see some of her stuff. Here is her blog:http://teatreephotography.blogspot.com/