We had our usual busy Saturday with going to a soccer game and then our nephew's wrestling tournament. After it all calmed down we went with the relatives to KFC for a little dinner. I wasn't really paying attention but my senses came around when I could hear Detton yelling "DAD" from somewhere in the restaurant. Several times. We finally found him in the bathroom with his pants down yelling for his dad because the toilet was too tall to scoot his little bum upon (which is disgusting on many different levels). When he joined us again I asked him if he washed his hands, "Nope, Daddy did all the dirty work!" I promptly marched him back there to do a thorough hand washing. When Brandon sat back down all he did was shake his head and defer me to the next bathroom duty.
Reminder - Spring 2018
8 years ago
1 comment:
That is the kind of dirty work I don't miss!
Post a Comment