Sunday, February 22, 2009

Crazy 8's

So my dear little niece tagged me, I'm not very good at these because I tend to write very dry and not so entertaining things. So bear with me.

8 Favorite TV shows
Gilmore Girls
Friends (forever and always)
Dirty Jobs
How It's Made (I'm weird I know, I get it from my Dad)
House Hunters
I Want That!
Backyardigans
Little Einsteins (yeah, I don't get a lot of me TV time)

8 Things I did yesterday
Basketball game
Sizzler
Went to the Mall (I'm not sure that it can officially be called a real mall, not much in it)
Basketball Game
Went to Lowe's
Tried to burn some DVDs, no luck, anyone want to teach the idiot Jen how to run a computer
Tried to work on my sharing time, I know way to procrastinate
Went to Bed
(Are I not the most exciting person on earth? If I had done this two days earlier, I could have added cleaning up a lot of poop from a lot of different persons and animals. YA!)

8 Things That I am Looking Forward To
Spring
Baseball Season
Benson being Potty Trained- yeah, it's going to be a while
Football Season
Basketball over
Figuring out my camera
Mowing my lawn
Finishing the yard

8 Favorite Restaurants
CHICK-FIL-A (closest one is 200 miles away-harsh)
Texas Roadhouse
Outback
Quiznos
Gringos
Gunbarrel Steak and Game
European Connection (went out of business years ago, still bitter)
Red Robin
(can you tell that we are definitely meat eaters, non of this rabbit food for us)

8 Things on My Wish List
Brandon getting better
Money
Get out of Debt
Painting my Bedroom
Painting the Hall, Kitchen, Entry Way, and Piano Room- any volunteers?
Having all my carpets cleaned and stretched
Sod in my back yard
A Perfect Garden- or at least one that weeds itself

2 comments:

Ashley and Dave said...

I will watch your kids while you paint....does that help?! :) And let's be honest here, you wouldnt really want me painting.

vvjenks said...

Get it ready--when we stop by on our way home, we'll help paint!!

Can hardly wait to see the rest of you!