So Brandon call this a woman's "Tour of Duty". I can't figure it out. This is the laundry on Tuesday. I did laundry on Saturday, are you telling me that we go through this much in 3 days!?! What's the secret? I do laundry every day- drives me crazy! And this was just the
darks!

Why does Kaden have so many pairs of underwear?

I know why
Detton has so many.

Why doesn't Sawyer have more?????

2 comments:
I sympathize with you. How can kids wear 6 pairs of pants in three days. It's nice in the summer because they often wear the same clothes for a few days. I've even had times where I only washed one pair of my boys' underwear in a week or so.
Jen, Thank goodness for this post. Our house is the same way. I can't figure it out but it drives me crazy!!!
Post a Comment