Sunday, February 8, 2009

Snow Fun!!!

Saturday we had the most beautiful weather! I mean it almost reached 40 degrees. So to celebrate the sun, after ball games were over, my mom and dad pulled the kids on sleds behind the snowmobiles. It was so good to see the kids get out and enjoy the outdoors. We can't wait for spring, which ultimately brings baseball. So here's a few pics of the kids in the snow.


Detton and Jocelyn would have stayed out all day, but as soon as the sun went down, brrrrr.





Lauren was mostly interested in just eating the snow, hope it was clean.

6 comments:

Mist said...

The sunshine has been so nice. It is a lot of fun for the kids to play in the snow. I love all of the pictures. Before you know it, baseball will be in full swing! Hey Happy Birthday in a few days! I will be thinking about you!

The Wageman Clan said...

I hope your neice ate clean snow too. :) That comment made me laugh! Anyway, I liked the basketball. Parents are usually the hardest to deal with. Good for Brandon for being so calm. I wouldn't have been able to hold my tongue either.

vvjenks said...

Snow much fun!! You all look so happy. Saturday was a beautiful day here as well!!

Enjoy the winter - it will soon be spring.

Roll said...

HI Jenn, I have checked your blog several times. Sorry to hear that Brandon has some health problems, I need to go back and read up on them, just know that I am thinking of you and your darling family. You remind me so much of my Heather. Aunt Jan

Young family said...

Happy Birthday Today!! I hope that you get spoiled!! Your pictures are so cute and I can't believe your boys are growing so fast...
Hope Brandon is doing better.

Em said...

Jen, your little family is so cute. I was just looking at the pictures of your boys, and they made me smile. What a cute little family you have.
It looks like you guys had a fun time! I'm so jealous. I can't wait for the days when Ava is actually old enough to go play with in the snow. Thanks for the advice with her!