December 24, 2009
For as long as Brandon can remember, his extended family got together on Christmas Eve at his grandparent's house. Dozens of kids were screaming through the tiny home driving everyone crazy. The kids thought it was normal. Since then, the family has spread out. Grandma and Grandpa are in their 90's and can't handle all the commotion. This Christmas Eve was relatively quiet. Only a few cousins, aunts and uncles met at Brandon's homestead for a short program and dinner.
The evening wouldn't be complete without a visit from Santa. I couldn't hear what was being said, but this is what I imagine, "Santa, I've been really really good. I don't whine, and I always help my mom. By the way I want......."
Ben's not a fan- he screamed and cried for mommy the whole time.
Kaden is really embarrassed to sit on Santa's lap, he's too old. However, he wasn't quite that embarrassed to rattle off a few items that he wanted. Just in case.
Sawyer fiercly defended Santa this year- I hope he never loses it.
No comments:
Post a Comment