Thursday, January 28, 2010

Frugal Wife=Wealthy Life

My sister-in-law has a cousin who is a librarian back East, she also reviews books. So last night I was looking at her blog to see if she had any good reads; in one of her posts she said that she and her family were starting a new blog called "Frugal Wife=Wealthy Life". So I hopped on over to it and in one of the posts they recommended going to Mint.com. It is this great FREE website that allows you to enter all your banking info (it only works if you can access your bank online), and then you can see all of your finances at a glance. Credit card payments, recent purchases, etc. THEN, you can set up your budgets. It updates when you log in and so you can automatically see where you stand on your budgets. It is fantastic! You can't make transfers or payments, so it's safe. Give it a try!

1 comment:

vvjenks said...

I'm going to check it out!

Without a budget, one never knows how much money we spend!!??