And football is underway. The boys have been looking forward to this all summer long. Sawyer is now on the bigger end of the spectrum so he's not as afraid of getting hurt. And Kaden just wants to play and hit someone hard. Somehow, Brandon got talked into being the head coach of Kaden's team, really I don't think they had to talk very hard. Unfortunately, all he told me was that he was "helping out" and it wasn't until a couple games into the season, when a mom asked if I was going to do a schedule and treat assignments for the boys that I realized I had a little more responsibility too. They were both quarterbacks and linebackers for their team. If it was possible, I think that they wanted to try all the positions.....all the time.
Kaden and Sawyer looked so much alike in their uniforms. However, for some reason Sawyer's white shirts were ALWAYS hanging out of his sleeve. Sometimes, it was just a little and others hung past his elbow, got to work on that.
Sawyer running the ball. It was a young team, and it took them a little while to figure everything out, but they did win about half their games which was a boost to their little egos.
Kaden running the ball. Not going to lie-he's kind of a ball hog.
And here's the part where we sit through back-to-back football games with not-so-watchful younger brothers.
No comments:
Post a Comment