September 4, 2010
We tried all summer long to take the boys to a Mariners game, and we never made it. Our really fantastic neighbor had some tickets that he said he couldn't use, (I'm still not so sure that he was telling the truth) but wanted to know if we would want them. Uhhh, Yaaa! That and they were really great seats just six rows off the field. The boys are going to think that this is how you watch ballgames, not in the nose-bleeds like everyone else.
Watching a little batting practice.
They annihilated two orders of "Rally Fries", fries covered in garlic, it made for an interesting ride home.
I don't know what Det was doing, but I loved the expression on his face. Apparently, Kindergarten hasn't corrupted him quite yet.
The mitts came in handy for holding the two bags of popcorn they put away.
Ummm, not sure what they are looking at, but it wasn't the camera.
No comments:
Post a Comment