October 29, 2010
Do you know those families that go all out for Halloween, you know the ones that co-ordinate their costumes, or plan for months in advance? Ya, we aren't one of those families. Usually, the day before we go through the costume box and see what we have. Pickings are slim for the older boys, as they don't go all out like they used to.
We did plan far enough in advance that I had time to go get a little paint for Detton's face. We had plans for bruises and cuts, but he decided he just wanted a black face. This in turn freaked out his class mates, and his teacher didn't know who he was. You would think that the blue eyes would give it away since there so few in his class with light colored eyes. Kaden said they "weren't allowed" to dress-up, I think he's just too cool. And surprise, Sawyer went as a ball player, he wouldn't even let me dress him up like a beat-up ball player. And Ben didn't need to dress up, he was just doing it for kicks and giggles.
I did have the "opportunity" to go help with the Halloween carnival. I helped withe the craft booth. It was very exciting. Here's Detton playing bingo, his craft is pinned to his bulging muscles. And I love the white hair poking out of the hood.
Playing a little pumpkin bowling, really didn't roll so straight, imagine that.
No comments:
Post a Comment