May 31, 2010
Detton has loved every minute of his preschool, he is such a social bug, and wants to go every day. We are so grateful to have found such a great preschool that he loves. I have to admit, having him go off into the big, bad, scary world of all-day kindergarten has been a little tougher for me to accept than with the older boys. He's just too little too send off, and like I've said before, what are Ben and I going to do all day long. So the end of the year came to a close and with it the precious Preschool Graduation. And it proved to be memorable.
The Walk Across the Stage
The proud graduate
The two graduates "kick'n it" can't wait to see the pose in High School. And the adorable cake.
Detton is the WAY over-dressed kid in the blue blazer that is totally cutting a rug, he gets that from Brandon.
No comments:
Post a Comment