June 20-July 5
So what did the boys do when they stayed with Grandma? Everything. These are probably two of the most love kids on earth, sorry Alli and Ashley. My mom mad a special trip to Rexburg so that they could go to the high school's basketball camp. They had a great time, and was able to see and play with most of their friends. Then they headed down to Utah to spend a week.
Grandma and Grandpa took them to see a Beezz game. I'm not even sure what they are called now. When I went to see them (the one time) they were the Buzz. Do you get the zz thing? i.e. The Jazz.
Doing what they do best. Eating.
After the game, they let the younger kids run the bases. Sawyer was slightly embarrassed to do it.
For some stay-at-home entertainment, my mom bought this fantastically huge water slide.
My dad loves to read to the kids in bed, he's done that ever since I was little.
And my favorite part. Riding the range on the 4 wheelers. I was SOOO fortunate to grow up in the bottom of the mountains. If I ever needed to just get away, I could hop on a 4 wheeler and be miles away from anybody in just a few minutes. I miss mountains.
3 comments:
Looks like they had fun. That's cute that your Dad reads to them in bed. They'll always remember that, I'm sure.
Sorry, I'm a slacker and haven't gotten back to you yet. We don't have a home phone yet, but we still have Kevin's Idaho cell phone - 313-3792.
Looks like the boys had a great time! Are your parents looking to adopt ;)
So fun to see Kaden for Mickey D's! btw you did an awesome job on Alli's famiy pictures!!
Post a Comment