So the other day Ashley came over to help Brandon do books at the truss plant. Brandon was delayed, so she came to see me just as I was headed out for a little walk. Well, it turned it to little more than a walk. There are farm roads all around us and so I thought that we could take one all the way around the corn field that is in my front yard. So we are just below the field and any second now we should be coming up on the road that would cut back up the hill to my house. Guess what? There's no road, only fields that have been freshly watered. We unloaded the kids from the stroller and started trekking up the hill, by this time I've decided that I would have made a miserable pioneer. The ground is wet and slippery and Ben decides that he is just not having it. Those of you who know Ben well, this won't come as a surprise that he wouldn't budge, even after we had gone up and over the hill. I don't know what his plan was, but it didn't include walking up the hill. To say the least, I went back for him. Spoiled child.
Can you see him at the bottom of the field?
Here, let me zoom in and point him out.
He was not going to look at us at all.


1 comment:
Hahahaha!! That's funny!
Post a Comment